Saturday, March 14, 2009

SMITTEN! * Marais USA


I have been going it over and over again in my head for weeks....What is the first thing I should write about? So many things have had me stricken lately and I just didn't want to start my blog out with a negative-nancy! And then tonight I came across a new shoe company started by two Parsons graduates called Marais USA. The shoes are gorgeous because they are so simple and versatile, and my favorite thing about them is the colors! They haven't started selling them yet, but if you go to the website you can sign up to have them email you when they're available. I essentially want a pair in every style and every color. Oh, and did I mention that every style is under 75 bucks? Now I'm terrified they'll sell out before I get any! Catherine and Haley, if you ever read this -- save me an 8 in Cobalt Blue and Kelly Green everything!


1 comment:

preppygoesrock said...

i love the mary jane flats....