Wednesday, July 22, 2009

SMITTEN! * Google Wave


I admit -- I try to be tech-savvy, but am not. At least not as much as I would like to be. If I were more attached to technology, I would post things when I am SMITTEN or STRICKEN with them, instead of waiting months and then spending hours on this website writing in one long purge.

I recently watched the video for Google Wave. It's a little long, but what they are coming up with could really change the face of internet communication as we know it. Since I am not tech-savvy, I will not bore you with words about it that probably won't make sense -- so just watch the video.

2 comments:

nycrun said...

i am so like you in this respect. i tried to watch the video but its too long . i ll wait for the launch
http://nycrunfashion.blogspot.com

Antonio Barros said...

I watched part of it... I liked it a lot! It will be great!

How did you find out about this?

thesingular.blogspot.com